- Open the window of your cozy cottage and hear the sounds of country silence: birds, breezes and bullfrogs. One and two bedroom units, renovated or budget (1950's style)
- Take a meandering walk on our sprawling over 100-acre property or sit and admire the beautiful landscape.
- Swim or boat on our magnificent, reservoir lake catch a fish for dinner or throw it back! You can even leave a rowboat or canoe there.
- Basketball court
- Softball fields
- Meeting space
- Casino large event hall with stage
- Heated pool and heated kiddie pool, plus sundeck
- Two clay tennis courts
- Two playgrounds
- Homey little snack and candy shop
- Cable TV
- Free Saturday night live entertainment (a lounge singer and a comedian. BYOB, soft drinks provided.)
- Make yourself a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate in your cozy kitchen, and enjoy a newspaper, a game of solitaire or just the soothing peace of mind that comes with the tranquility of the experience.
- 10 minutes from Woodbury Commons outlet mall
Press coverage of Rosmarins Cottages
Take a look at summer scenes from Rosmarins Cottages